At Project Home Again, we are filling a need for those who could use a helping hand in our community. For the individuals we work with, where they live lacks many of the comforts that you might think about when picturing a home. We are here to turn those houses into homes without judgement and filled with compassion for our neighbors.
Project Home Again furnishes the homes of people in need, free of charge.
Everyone in the community that we serve lives in the comfort and dignity they deserve.
- People-focused and people powered
- Personalized and positive client experience
- Client dignity and comfort
- Community of volunteers serving our wider community
Theory of Change
Treating all people with dignity and respect, especially during times of crisis, honors their humanity and helps them more effectively create a new home environment – so they can more effectively rebuild their lives.
- Source new and gently used household goods, furniture, and small appliances from the local community, corporate partnerships, people all across the US, Canada, and Europe via our TikTok reach, and from movie production companies
- Receive intake referrals from more than 670 social workers and caseworkers from over 160 local social service organizations, public agencies, and other community support groups.
- Created an advisory board made up of past clients and current social worker partners to review policies and clients satisfaction to ensure PHA is always providing the best services it can for its clients and working in their best interests.
- Meet regularly with other local social service agencies to ensure that our shared clients have access to all of the wrap-around services available to them.