Project Home Again would like to thank the following organizations and foundations for their support. We could not reach our goals without their financial assistance.
- Compass Cares – New England Community Fund
- Cornelius A. & Muriel Wood Trust
- Cummings Foundation $100,000 Grant Winner
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
- Margaret M. Collins Charitable Trust
- Forest Foundation
- Greater Lawrence Community Fund
- Greater Lowell Community Foundation
- The Jason Hayes Foundation
- Moses Kimball Fund
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- People’s Inited Community Foundation of Eastern MA
- Charles G. Pringle Foundation
- Rogers Family Foundation
- Salem Five Charitable Foundation
- Josephine G. Russell Trust
- Artemas W. Stearns Trust
- The Abbot and Dorothy H. Stevens Foundation
- Unico Merrimack Valley Foundation
- Vela Foundation
- The Frederick E. Weber Charities
- Winning Home, Inc.
To advance our mission, we partner with social service agencies to provide furniture and household goods to clients, free of charge. We also are lucky enough to have the support of a variety of local retailers and organizations to help better meet our clients’ needs.
For the last 16 winters, Forever Green Lawn & Landscape has been donating their time and muscles to picking up donated furniture for PHA. They do it with such enthusiasm and positivity – we consider them our goodwill ambassadors! Our furniture inventory is never lacking when they are on the job.
Since 2013, we have been the lucky recipients of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and household goods used by the film industry in Massachusetts. Set decorator Melissa Cooperman found us, and as they say the rest is history! Our clients have been thrilled by the quality and quantity of the donations they have been able to bring into their home from the over 20 movies, television shows, and commercials we benefited from.
A new addition to the PHA family is our booth at the Canal Street Antique Mall & 4th Floor Design Center. Steve Fortier graciously donated space to us at the 4th Floor Design Center to sell some furniture and home furnishings that would better serve our clients by selling to raise funds to purchase things like mattresses and pots and pans. Come on down and visit our booth!
We’re lucky to have such great partners to help more of our neighbors live with comfort and dignity. Check out some of the schools, companies and organizations who have volunteered with us.
- Abbott Lawrence Academy
- Andover High School
- Brotherhood of Temple Emanuel
- Community InRoads
- Neil Ungerleider, Photographer
- St. Mike’s CCD Class
- Merrimack College
- North Andover Youth Center
- Quad Technologies
- 3E Moving & Storage
- Triverus Consulting
Fundraisers and Drives
The following businesses have done fundraisers or donation drives on our behalf:
- Fit Revolution
- Helen Thomas Simply Smashing
- J. McLaughlin
- Mak and Co
- Merrimack College
- Robin Flynn Team at Keller Williams Realty
- 3E Moving
- Yang’s Martial Arts